ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered my car

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
i lowered my car today do i need to get the tracking done and is it better to get a strut brace

No point in a strut brace front ones to do any good need to be well bolted in IMO.

Yep leave it a week and get the tracking checked.

not got money for transplant. wot r coilovers

new springs and dampers you set them up for the ride high you want so if you want to set them so your ride high is 70mm or so lower than standard at the front and 60 at the back you cna you can adjust them usualy between about 20mm lower than stock to about 80mm in the case of Fk's.

About £420 I think for FK's theres a group buy on at the moment I think but much better than just springs or just springs and new/replacment shocks plus they are always lower than just springs which whiolst claiming 60m often don't.

lol done side parts hope fully getting a pipercross viper hopefully that will make it quicker not slower

when i put the new springs on i pulled the drive shaft out by accident and riped a hole in the gator