ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered

the pictures are huge, can someone save them and resize them? i always mess it up resizing them, it is 60mm i done the torsion bar to exact meausurment and then done the front

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 22 April 2005

the pictures are huge, can someone save them and resize them? i always mess it up resizing them, it is 60mm i done the torsion bar to exact meausurment and then done the front
Ahh right just realised it wasnt a valver. Only had a quick glance! Was gunna say i didnt think my old valver had a 60mil drop and it looks easily as low as that.

looks much better!

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 22 April 2005
Miles better!

Agreed!:D

Get them RSI skirts fitted next.

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 23 April 2005
nice, please lose the m3 mirrors though, and the big renault sticker under your indicator!!

agree about the renault diamond sticker, but if your going to keep the m3 mirrors, modify the base plates so they fit more flush.

I had the same problem with mine, where the base plate at the bottom doesnt sit properly.

Good job with the lowering thou :)