ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering a RS???

182 FF Cup options
Hiya peeps. I want to lower my 182 ff with cup suspension 35-40mm. Now i know there has been discussions about this topic in previouse posts, but to be honest with you all, i really cant be bothered to traul through thousands of posts, so im just going to ask this question again.sorry. Now like i said, i want to lower my 182 but i want to know what the concequences will be??? Will it handle better??? Will it handle worse??? will it be the same??? Basically i dont want to fork out 80-100 notes for something springs which will make my car handle worse than my current set up (standard cup suspension). I cant afford coilovers, so its got to be springs. Any thoughts on whether lowering is good/bad, as i would like to see my clio sit a little lower. Oh and also if i do get springs which is the best make to go for???...Cheers all ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Eibach Sportlines. These will tighten up the handling nicely with a 40mm drop. They aren't too harsh either

Burgandy 174 sport t
gt_gaz said:
Eibach Sportlines. These will tighten up the handling nicely with a 40mm drop. They aren't too harsh either

they wont lower 40 mm but are probs the best ones to go for