ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering advice

182 clio
I have the 182 cup, im probably going to lower it on springs, id like coilovers but dont have the money atm

What springs are best for the 182 cup

cheers :cool:

Are you hoping for more 'looks' than performance?

For looks, Apex springs will be the lowest for your car at 40mm. If you want less of a drop and improved handling, Eibach Sportlines would be ideal.

RB 182 cup
Im interested in this as well. I also have a 182 cup. Do sportlines do 35mm or 40mm all round?

182 clio
Are you hoping for more 'looks' than performance?

For looks, Apex springs will be the lowest for your car at 40mm. If you want less of a drop and improved handling, Eibach Sportlines would be ideal.

bit of both really, had a sportka on weitec coilovers previously and it was unreal

not really sure what i can expect from this car handling wise so hoping for a few tips :)

Clio rt 1.4
hellooo just a quick question ive put on 194/45/16 onn and i want to lower it do you think 40mm drop wud be fine ?

A Flamin' Red one
Im interested in this as well. I also have a 182 cup. Do sportlines do 35mm or 40mm all round?

Sportlines are 30 - 35mm. Apex are 40.

hellooo just a quick question ive put on 194/45/16 onn and i want to lower it do you think 40mm drop wud be fine ?

On a non RS model it's only worth lowering with drops of 60mm and beyond.

If you want coilovers though just save a bit longer. I've not had my Apex springs 6 months and I've already ordered some coilovers. I could have saved £60 if I'd have been patient.

182 clio
yea im not too fussed about that tho, what are the apex springs like handling wise?
i seena lot of people witht he ebaichs so dunno