ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering pics

Cilo 1.6 16v
hi can any one send me some pics of there mk2 clios what are lowerd im un sure how much too lower mine by im gonne put 15 alloys on and wanna lower it 35mm or 60mm can ya sho me some pics if poss

Clio6.gif

think its best to photoshop ur own b4 u make ur decision,(^^mine lowerd and squashed:rasp: )

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lowered On FK Highsports.
Not sure exactly how much, around 60-70mm all round i think.

P1130387.jpg

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
How have you guys coped with the wheels scuffing on the arches, I know mine's on 17"s, but I have the problem on 16's too. Any suggestions apart from putting it higher.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How have you guys coped with the wheels scuffing on the arches, I know mine's on 17"s, but I have the problem on 16's too. Any suggestions apart from putting it higher.

mine has been "modified" to run lower... the arches have been rolled at the back so i can smuggle immigrants

the bumper brackets on the front have also been shortened for extra clearance

i've raised it a bit now tbh, it rubbed slightly when you were giving it the beans. not good

it's perfect now, ride-heigh wise imo

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2

mine has been "modified" to run lower... the arches have been rolled at the back so i can smuggle immigrants

the bumper brackets on the front have also been shortened for extra clearance

i've raised it a bit now tbh, it rubbed slightly when you were giving it the beans. not good

it's perfect now, ride-heigh wise imo

cheers fella, it looks like i'm gonna get my arches rolled at the back then...
and make some money smugglin' immigrants LOL you crack me up:lolup:

damping adjustment is to make the ride softer or harder......so the konigsports would be the least harsh ride

Clio MK 4
you can adjust the dampers no matter how low you gone ye?

Can you actually notice the difference in ride whgen adjusted? as they quite a bit more expensive than highsports

Coiley'd Clio PH2
oh yeah! definately notice the difference in ride.
To be honest, FK's are quite a harsh ride, but it does look spot on.

Clio MK 4
I always thought fk were bit cheap and nasty but found a lot of people on here have them and are more affordable than say H&R's. Think i might save up for some konigsports.