ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs 60MM

BG ff182
I own a MK2 PH2 Clio, looking to lower it with springs for now with 60mm ones, any in particular that i should go for?

yeah man £16 for both rear dampers, £40 for both front shocks, £80 for a set of springs. The car handles so much better now and sits perfectly.

Clio Cup
C**k-stick and the front are on offer for 11 quid

May have to fine some elsewhere. Want something up rated that I can be used on track but
Then non adjustable so I cant go messing with settings and ruin the handling of the thing

Clio Cup
To be fair I think personally people over think or are over sold what they need for a simple cheap
Trackday toy. Multi height adjustable with 3 way shocks then most people wind them all the way down and fully hard with
No clue

BG ff182
thanks belly, and you'd say the ride was ok? worse than the standard springs? its mainly for the drop but ive heard TA Technix coilovers make the ride very hard, haven't heard much about lowering springs if it makes it better/worse

The ride is noticeably harder, and the car feels alot firmer.

A lad who i knew, used to work for renault, he changed mine for £60 iirc but i reckon i could of done it myself afterwards. fairly straightforward, just gotta remember how the shocks go back together & fit to the car etc. and ofcourse make sure you have the right tools & space to do it

best way to find out would be to take a wheel off and quickly measure your bolt spacing. mine was 58mm but im rocking a 1.2 ;) haha

I think the "packed in 1" refers to delivery of more than 1 item

Hover over the ? and it says "Buy more items and pay the same shipping costs! Order now and save more"