ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering springs

clio 172 cup
whats the thought on apex 40mm springs, was going to go for eibach sportlines but dont think ill be happy with 30mm. has anyone got any pics
cheers :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just had sportlines on my 182, i'll try and get some pics up later. Ride has hardly changed but firms up when pushing on.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
yeah, wheels seem to fill the arches much better. never tried apex, heard the ride is harder, only they could tell you if it's worth it for 10mm.

clio 172 cup
yeah ive heard that too! think ill prob go for sportlines, nice one mate. cant wait to see pics :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Everyone has different oinions on both sets of springs I have found Apex to be bouncy and crashy :)

TT
Love apex. 40mm drop looks good, this is a new computer, so i dont have any pictures up at the moment! The ride isnt harsh at all, its noticable, but fine!