ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs

Clio Mk3 1.2
Hey guys,

I just got some Apex springs fitted to my Clio 3 yesterday, but the mechanic that fitted them reckons they're the wrong springs, as the bottom of the front spings don't fit flush to the cup and groove that holds them in place. (Very technical language, i know!!).

According to the box they came in they are the right fit for my car, but they're creaking a hell of a lot when I turn the wheel.

Has anyone else had similar problems with their Clio 3?

Any help will be much appreciated!!

Cheers,

Andy

Mk1 Maxim Sport
give em 2 - 3 weeks to settle mate an see what their like then. Whatever u do dont rag round in it an try to avoid big bumps just incase they decide to pop out.

Clio Mk3 1.2
Cheers Chris,

I contacted the supplier and they said it sounded like the wrong springs were supplied in the box!! I'm having to pay to get the springs removed and then the correct ones fitted again!! Ragin'! :mad: It's gonna cost me the guts of £300 just to get springs fitted!!