ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs

Clio DCi 100
Hi, i've found a cheap set of springs im looking at buying for my Dci, they were removed from a DCi so i know they'll fit.

I can't afford coilovers atm so springs will do atm, they are 40mm.

Only thing is the guy doesn't know the make of the springs, he only said that he bought them as a kit about a year ago from Andrew Page motor factors.

Could anybody identify them or know if parts from this company are any good ....

Here is a picture of one:

$T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3hi,BRbbBNVhyw~~60_12.jpg

LY Megane R26
They are lesjofors springs looking at the markings and Andrew page only stock lesjofors springs, well they do have a few other brands knocking around wen there's supply issues it price issues. Quite popular with a lot of factors, and quite known in the trade.
They are a good brand, I've never had dealings with their lowering springs range that they do, but overall never really get any issues. Not sure how the ride would be with their lowering springs so can't comment there I'm afraid. But all I can say is they are a good know brand.