ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lowering

got a quote for lowering my mk2 clio for £200, he ses this includes labour and new springs. but i think he added in a little somat 4 him 2. wot have other paid?

Do you know anybody with spring clamps? Its not as hard as you think!

Get a mate over who know what hes doing and have a go your selfs!

Yes that does sound a bit much though....

Tim

Just need the clamps, Im a numpty at cars but watched a couple of mates at it and it looked not too difficult! Im just a cheapskate though thats why i reccomended for you to do it yourself! LOL

Tim

fair enuf, i am 2 as im a student, i was told under 100 which i am willing 2 pay, but not over, i aint gettin f**ked off by paying 200

Clio 1.6 16V

Sounds a wee bit excessive at £200. Depends on what springs you go for. I got a Chassis Dynamics kit fitted to mine at the weekend. £165 supplied, fitted and alignment check (2 hrs labour). The springs themselves cost around £75.

Neil

Well, I mail ordered my springs and got some guys at National to fit them for me for £40 cash in hand. Well pleased with the job.