ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest clio?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
It doesn't have "stance" though. The original picture you posted also looked she-ite.

Can we rename the thread to "My suspension has been stolen, what did yours look like when it was stolen too?"

And?

Urm i did mention the first pics wasnt right, due to the offset of the front wheels causing problems, clearly you didnt read it, if i could lower it more in the front i would, be 3-4 weeks ago i did that and the tyre was rubbing against the suspension and burning so i had to have a new tyre and is now raised abit.

oh and mine is a sport lump aswell now, :)
Ffs

SQ5
And?

Urm i did mention the first pics wasnt right, due to the offset of the front wheels causing problems, clearly you didnt read it, if i could lower it more in the front i would, be 3-4 weeks ago i did that and the tyre was rubbing against the suspension and burning so i had to have a new tyre and is now raised abit.

oh and mine is a sport lump aswell now, :)
Ffs

Ahhh, the bigger engine, more weight, lower suspension trick ;)

The problem isn't lowering more, it would look worse if you were lowering it. When refering to not being that low I mean Tom's, major wheel/arch gap.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ahhh, the bigger engine, more weight, lower suspension trick ;)

The problem isn't lowering more, it would look worse if you were lowering it. When refering to not being that low I mean Tom's, major wheel/arch gap.

No iv just recently did a conversion, its been running just after christmas so hasnt been that low on the front yet,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
James its called a spacer and a slimmer tyre - no rubbage issues after that

Sport conversion on 1.2 running gear, tyres are 195's, can you get 185's?

tried spacers but their going to hit the arch then, so im waiting till middle of summer so i can fit 172 front wider track :)

Cant fit a finger between the tyre and the arch, ran like that for ages.. had no problems.. its called strapping on a pair and getting on with it ;)
nom033.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ok girls, you can stop arguing with each other now its getting boring... if there are any more posts not about lowered clio's I'll be handing out points for spam.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
ok girls, you can stop arguing with each other now its getting boring... if there are any more posts not about lowered clio's I'll be handing out points for spam.

:cheers:

f0xys old motor still owns all high/look wise tbh

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
TOM 46,

how much problem do you with the floor??
speed hump and bad roads wise??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mick wins hands down - after taking his anti roll bar out on the front hes actualy got the subframe sitting on the ground, yes hes on bags but hes now got custom front shock design which means he cant raise it more than like an inch of the ground so still whips everyones ass!

Apart from that i was uber low :) everyones only ever going to get to the same height, once u reach a certain point its impossible and this is a completely pointless thread, its not about lows its about stance!

omnom.jpg

Running 16x9 schmidt modernline - 20mm spacer to bring to an et of -5

Ground down both front and rear arch lips, lots of camber all round, coilies wound downnn! idealy would of lover to got the rear doewn the last 10mm but rubbed like crazy as it was!

Pwns everything. Not only low... but negative offset.

Hero.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
What happened to f0xys old car? Looked amazing!

Tom, that cage you got in. Is it a showcage? Where did you get it?
I had mine quite low on Vmaxx, well they wer almost wound all the way down but I got a problem with something grinding when I turned right coming from the passenger side, so had to raise it and still to this day don't know what was makin the noise, and I couldn't
get into my work place due to speed bumps :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Foxys wins for me tbh, but as been said before being low looks guff if the car looks toss!

Mine but i dont think its low and i know its lacking stance but ive got some 20mm hubcentrics being machined by a lad at Jaguar.

lower.png

Charged Superleggera
i think mick deserves the crown eventhough he is on airbags. that thing is rediculously low but i thought my old rep was certainly in there with a shout.

IMGP9738.jpg

IMGP9749.jpg

GetAttachmentCANOTXIE.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea shame it had pizza crust sill's lol, on another note i <3 the use of FAT splitters

Lionel Richie
i still claim the lowest mk2 clio, foxy was on 16's = cheating

the dynacup in its younger days
IMGP0281.jpg

thats wheel in the arch mofos
DSCF01171.jpg

More poke than viagr
nom033.jpg

That is simply epic, love this car dude! Cant believe i havnt seen it before!

Right thats it, im going lower at weekend lol :rasp:

Agree with what some people are saying, you gotta have stance to pull it off (what im desperatly searcing for lol)