ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LS52 cup in warrington

Nimbus Clio 197

tought it might have been me, if the reg was the same! lol are u sure it wasnt sc53? dont remember being overtaken by post van though.... :confused:

Honda S2000

I remember!! I braked to let you in because of all the oncoming traffic. i remember being quite annoyed at the skank in the red van! I tried to get back past but you were glued to the car in fronts bumper. Next time Mr jingles I may not be as nice!! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by mr jingles on 04 August 2005

Driving down the bold road outside the trigger pond last night about 5ish. I overtook you in my post van:eek:

errrr................

owned.

;)

I was surprised i got past too! I thought you were gonna say you were putting lippy on or fixing your hair in the mirror! feel the wrath of diesel power. haha OWNED

Honda S2000

I wouldnt have let you past if you were in a 182. Whats the matter, you cant afford to run it in the week and have to drive an old post van??? Is it sat at home in the garage gathering dust.... or are you too afraid to drive it now in case you get embarassed by me?! Watch your back Mr Jingles ;)

Nimbus Clio 197

dutty, i saw you again last night! or was it the night before............ but i was in my gf/s golf this time. you dont have a front reg plate?!