ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lucky to survive

i wouldnt like to think my life depended on them marshalls in that situation!! they seem for interested in the car rather than getting the human fire ball to safety!!:eek:

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i wouldnt like to think my life depended on them marshalls in that situation!! they seem for interested in the car rather than getting the human fire ball to safety!!:eek:

its a tough situation. cause the car might blow up again and injure both folk... but i agree in that video the marshalls shlould have done far more to help the drivers

its a tough situation. cause the car might blow up again and injure both folk... but i agree in that video the marshalls shlould have done far more to help the drivers

true pal, however i dont think theres much more to go up in that insident...the fuel as somewhat gone!!

welcome to 2004

well concidering it was put on youtube 7 months ago id say its not quite 2004 eh

yeah i cant believe that when they did get him out he was rollin around and noone helped him! and the guy crawling out the porche too!