ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Luna Tik & Tik Tok

I'll await the "old news" "repost" etc, I've done a search and it came up with nothing so here it is.

[video=vimeo;17865076]http://vimeo.com/17865076[/video]

Bus w**ker
Really liked the LunaTik, right until he put it on. Nice bit of kit but I hate to think how much they would charge for what is really nothing more than a watch strap.

Really liked the LunaTik, right until he put it on. Nice bit of kit but I hate to think how much they would charge for what is really nothing more than a watch strap.

You'd be surprised, IIRC the aluminum model was about the equivalent of £50.

I'm guessing it'll hibernate/sleep when you're not using it and a tap will wake it when you want to view the time. So unless you've got it playing media probably acceptable battery life.

Bus w**ker
You'd be surprised, IIRC the aluminum model was about the equivalent of £50.

Yeah just seen that, the TikTok which is the one I'd go for as it doesn't look as bulky is only $35. I don't wear a watch though...or have a Nano so I doubt I'll bother lol.

And taken from the Apple site
Apple said:
The new iPod nano can play up to 24 hours on a full charge at original capacity. Apple runs tests for battery life using songs encoded at 128-Kbps AAC and songs purchased from the iTunes Store (128-Kbps AAC). The songs are played continuously through a playlist without interruption, with backlight and equalizer off. For all iPod models, factory default settings are used.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
looks awesome, but then how long would the battery last on one of those being on constantly?

I'm guessing it'll hibernate/sleep when you're not using it and a tap will wake it when you want to view the time. So unless you've got it playing media probably acceptable battery life.

I'm sure I read a while ago that the Nano doesn't actually turn off, it just sleeps. Now that might be crap, so bear with me while I try and find a source.

Bus w**ker
I'm sure I read a while ago that the Nano doesn't actually turn off, it just sleeps. Now that might be crap, so bear with me while I try and find a source.
No that's right, you read it on here. I know this because I answered the question lol.