ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lunar grey V6..

Ford Fiesta
masters shirley have one in, they phoned me up to offer me it.
Only time i saw one of these was at the NEC motorshow in 04. Its got full leather too. Think there are only 1 or 2 in the country this colour.

I'd prefer to wait for my yellow one though, that one blends into the tarmac too much...
http://www.mastersofbeckenham.com/#
click used cars then clio renaultsport..

Liam

Ford Fiesta
its rare id give it that. But it blends in too much. A V6 is made to stand out and that just does not do it for me. Still its an ID colour and has full leather, that would be touching 30K new....

LY V6 with Recaros
It looks lovely, I really like that colour, although I agree with you, it's meant to stand out so why get a colour that will blend in! Wait for the yellow one :D

Ford Fiesta
gazcaddy said:
Liam whats happening with your yellow Vee?

god knows mate. It's awaiting some parts apparantly. Dealer doesn't know, renault customer services dont know.

I want it soon though its a pain in the **** waiting.

I've PMd Jeremy to see if he can find anything out. Another lad (Dread) is also waiting for one who is on here and on renaultsport.co.uk.

Wish I was in a position to buy one a few weeks ago when I had access to 2, inclduing a brand new unregistered one.

Liam

Leon Cupra R 225
That looks cool IMO. Masters Shirley only 10 mins from me think I may have to have a butchers if its still there! ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Worst colour i've seen imo , i saw it at the motorshow and i thought the colour was crap .

Clio v6
Liam182 said:
its rare id give it that. But it blends in too much. A V6 is made to stand out and that just does not do it for me. Still its an ID colour and has full leather, that would be touching 30K new....

£33,045.00 :)

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It looks like primer to me.I agree that a V6 needs to stand out.Mars red or liquid yellow are good colours imho

ian

K20 EG Hatch
Personally i think this is the worst colour outta the lot lol Looks like its wating to be painted lmao

A

andy27

Looks like they Primered it and forgot to put the Colour on and went straight ahead and laquered it!!!!!
Far to Dull for me! Unless it comes into its own in the sunshine!
Definitely Rare though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E91 M Sport
looks as bad as this....

avgd1.jpg

Not a good look!

4100 miles and 3 owners already, even the people who've owned it couldn't stand that colour for too long!:dapprove:

Ford Fiesta
gazcaddy said:
Liam whats happening with your yellow Vee?

they said it should be with them within a week. Hopefully in time for RWS.

2 X round trips to south london from west yorkshire here we come.....

Liam
:)

Vee dub
Looks awesome

Followed one on the M4 for about 10 mins... simply stunning colour for the V6 in my opinion

Ford Fiesta
ralph wiggum said:
nocturne isnt that the rarest colour on a vee , granted its only on a mk1 vee but still

probably, think ive got a pic of one somewhere...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
FredYozzasport said:
you people have no taste!!

Alright if your colour blind i suppose . As someone else said , it looks like primer and in real life it does .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
ralph wiggum said:
Personally I agree with Fred, the colour is the tits and it certainly stands out in a crowd

Now thats where your wrong, it actually blends in with the crowd of all the other silver / grey cars that litter our roads ;)

Ford Fiesta
yellow182jon said:
You'd gotta be quick because i'm looking for a Liq yellow V6, as they looking and sound fecken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will struggle mate. There is me and one other chap who have deposits on yellow ones, but thats it. No more afaik.

Liam

MINI JCW
Liam182 said:
you will struggle mate. There is me and one other chap who have deposits on yellow ones, but thats it. No more afaik.

Liam

is it a brand new one Liam? or a used one?