ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Best Description Ever

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rang him up for the lolz.

'itz a limited edition f1, im looking for £3800 for it'

Oh right nice description on your advert can you tell me more about the car?

'yeh but im selling it on behalf of so and so, i dont know much about it'

Oh right good luck with that. lol

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
I was tempted, just pmd him.. buy it and drop it at freds for some BTM lovin

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Focus RS + S3
The kick plates on the car aint the proper ones either are they, look like stickers, genuine renault but not right lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  CursedTitanium 182FF
Defo had paint on the front, there are no black bits in the vents on the bumper & what's with the ariel base.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its worth a punt @ 2k.

Belts, Wheels refurb , tyres, Service, tax = ~ 1k.

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
The owner doesn't take to a trolling on this, I messaged on Ebay the other day to obtain what the F1 spec is exactly and they wouldn't bite, same as another guy selling Ltd edition kick plates for a 182 ( they are just 172 exclusive plates )

​Looks like it's front ended to me, different colors all round.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
What a bell end - I wouldn't even entertain it.

Some people are so stupid/lazy/both - I've had this before where trying to get information is like getting blood from a stone. They seem to think they're doing you a favour putting the car up for sale!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
What a bell end - I wouldn't even entertain it.

Some people are so stupid/lazy/both - I've had this before where trying to get information is like getting blood from a stone. They seem to think they're doing you a favour putting the car up for sale!

Dude it's an F1 edition, the only one ever made.

I think someone should go look at it and put him on the spot and make him explain the F1 part though, make him sweat.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Im useless at selling cars, but pics inside a grotty garage are a definite nono.. Especially with bits lying all over

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No cambelt changed because it hasn't hit the mileage limit... Vague as vague can be...

​chaz?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
I just want to question this guy and see what he says about the cambelt and the F1 stuff.... so funny

I've tried over ebay a few days ago but he doesn't bite which means to be he doesn't know what he's on about, all i did was ask for more info on the F1 editions as they are normally produced to mark Renault winning the F1 season, at this time I believe it was Schumacher still and Alonso won the year after Clio RS 2 production finished, like the Williams being for old Mansell winning back in the day ( being trivial I know ) but it's fun to Pi*s people off isn't it?