ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
there is quiet a few iirc. Our area rep is never on Hence no meets. Can always organise one ourselvs!

black/gold 182
i'm also from sheffield, see loads of sports knocking about.
we should sort a meet in sheffield, meadow hall possibly one afternoon?

Clio 182
my car is constantly on ecclesall road.. @ the renault garage being fixed to be exact, seen loads of 1*2's around sheff.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
i'm in sheff, at hallam (geography), we've mentioned meets before but never had one to my knowledge. i'm up for one tho! would be good to meet other owners. i've never seen an LY around either.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
I work in sheffield in the week, back home to midlands at weekends. would definatley attend mid weekd meet though. I live in beighton when im up here. near to crystal peaks??

Arctic Blue 182
I work in sheffield in the week, back home to midlands at weekends. would definatley attend mid weekd meet though. I live in beighton when im up here. near to crystal peaks??

Beighton? I'm about half a mile from you in Waterthorpe.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
ive not heard of it but ive only been up here 6 months. Im stayin in the beighton b and b 5 nights a week, then back home at weekends. Working at LuK. know it?Walesbar. Would be up for a meet if someone was organising one though!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Lol i also live in the midlands and work in Sheffield...I commute daily though. What is it with that place and places ending in thorpe? Jordanthorpe, upporthorpe, waterthorpe etc. Funny.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ahhhhhh that would explain why im always in the "thorpes" as im working for kier on council properties. lol I dont think much of any of the estates tbh. Heeley green, the manor, arberthourne. All "interesting" places to be lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
manor doesn't end in thorpe and its rough as fook!

Razza i live in longley are you near hillsboro golf club then dude?

mini meet coming on

Clio 197 cup
No mate, just down the road at Malin Bridge near the Yew Tree. I'm definately in for a meet mate, is it the one out at Ladybower because I'm always out that taking the new brum for a spin.:D

Clio 197 cup
I will keep my eye out for any updates on the meet, you getting a standard 182 or has it had some useful tweaks?
Have you always lived in Longley mate?, if so did you go to Chaucer school?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yes dude i went to chaucer!!
Then hillsborough college...
now Sheffield (hallam) uni :D

The car im planning on getting is this:
IMG_1630.jpg

Just finalising things now!