ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 - L9 GTE - Maidenhead

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes mate! That's because I wasn't in the RB lol. I'd walked into Maidenhead from my flat and saw you :approve:

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
where bouts in maidenhead u from boosh? will keep an eye out next time im drivin thru! seen l9 gte a few times but always been in the work van!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
where bouts in maidenhead u from boosh? will keep an eye out next time im drivin thru! seen l9 gte a few times but always been in the work van!

I live on shoppinghangars road mate. In those new build apartments!

M3 SMG
I like the other side of the hill mate near Boyn valley (but not the scummy part)

Did you just move down here?

Maidnenhead is a dump :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I like the other side of the hill mate near Boyn valley (but not the scummy part)

Did you just move down here?

Maidnenhead is a dump :(

Yes mate, been down here about 2 months now so I don't really know where you are from in the area lol. It's only for the year though as i'm currently on placement with Renault UK.

The bit across from the train station in MH is a s**t hole by the looks of things. Luckily my apartment has big electric gates to keep out the poor :p

M3 SMG
Haha yeah alot of areas are really bad now it used to be a really nice area which it is still in fairness but the town centre is laughable.

What do you do for Renualt??

Well have to meet up and get some pictures of the cars together?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm free anytime mate so just drop me a message on here. I will bring out my DSLR and get some decent pictures. I've no where to clean the car with me living in a flat so it won't look very nice :eek:

M3 SMG
Polish car wash on the otherside of the station £6 and they do a fantastic job. I take mine there since my pressure washer broke!

Can always borrow some cleaning bits from means I'm only round the corner from you, right by the Windsor castle pub if you know where that is on th A4

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh... Well I know where windsor is anyway :eek:

I will never take my car to the Polish. Gritty sponge and dirty water - No thanks LOL

I've talked magpiev6 into giving me a hand with it :approve:

Let me know whenyour free we will go for a blast

M3 SMG
There a really good car wash mate not the usual gritty sponge supermarket affair.

I work in Windsor so you may see me there too proper Cliosport stalker lol!

Yeah we must meet up seeming as your a stones throw away

182 Trophy (216/500)
Jambo i regularly see your motor parked up in Springfield Rd, Windsor. I thought you might have moved into those new places as i've seen ya parked outside them.

Last edited:
The bit across from the train station in MH is a s**t hole by the looks of things. [/QUOTE said:
it deffo is! ive worked in there b4 and its an absolute pit!! if you guys fancy meetin up im only in high wycombe so 5-10 mins away, if my car is welcombe that is??! lol

boosh were you on the m4 heading towards london this morn about 8.30? saw a nice lookin RB with anthresite turinis and xenons but was heading the other direction in the work van

BTB'd PH1 172
Woah didn't know there were so many of us from Maidenhead! Boosh, I'm literally 5mins down the road in Cox Green if you've ever heard of it.

BTB'd PH1 172
Yep, that's the one. Maidenhead's a pretty quiet place to be honest, the night life is pretty poor compared to places like Windsor and Reading.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Maidenhead isn't too bad. Been to the Whetherspoons down there a couple of nights and it always seems really busy. Not many bars though. f**k knows what the honey pot is as well. Looks like a boarded up pub that's open (I'm guessing a brothel).

Was't that impressed by Reading when I went out there, but that's probably becuase I don't really know where the bars are (could only find vodka rev and some other small bars lol)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cheers dude. Looks pretty scruffy atm as there are a lot of things that need sorting on it.

My claim to fame is that it sounds like a touring car :cool:

BTB'd PH1 172
The Honeypot is a strip club, never been in there but hearing from mates that have gone in there, the girls are all pretty slutty lol. The only half decent place in Maidenhead in Phatz. Maidenhead does get busy on fridays and saturdays its alright if you're with a big group of mates.

Revs is overated, I've queued for 1hr 30mins to get in there before and there was no room to move lol, compete waste of time. Taxis are very expensive and are usually in the region of £40 just to get home. Rip off!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Faaack! Me and my mate got on the train back at 2. It cost us about 3 quid with a rail card :p

BTB'd PH1 172
Lucky boy, although walking from the train station to cox green takes a good 30mins sober, probably doubled when you're drunk lol.

could be a good little meet by the sounds of things, will try and get my rear discs sorted b4hand!:eek: