ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ly 182

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That'd be me :p I went the wrong way to work, usually I go via Yarmouth but me not being that awake this morning, I realised too late that I was on the Lowestoft road. I take it you weren't in you LY 200?

The car needs a serious clean before it looks great :p

LY FF 200 CUP
You work in lowestoft?! No I wasn't today I was in a fiat panda :/ my 200 is having a little work done on the gearbox! Ly always looks good no matter what condition! 182 suits ly looked good

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There aren't many around, I live in Norwich and work in Lowestoft (sometimes out on site) so my car gets plenty of miles. is the gear box gone on it? (200 gearboxes go quite often)

LY FF 200 CUP
Not seen you in lowestoft before surprising as it's a such a small place, yeah yours is first I've seen then again liquid yellow is a rare colour anyway I guess. Yeah won't go into any gear now and then and when cold 1st is totally stiff but when it's warmed up so writes soon as I put the clutch down it pops out of gear. Not getting it back UNTILL next Saturday! If your ever driving around lowestoft or do meets let me know would like to see your 182 up close. Always been a fan of 182's even thou mine packed up on me and sold as a non runner!!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I think there may even be another LY 200 coming (not 100% on that yet)

LY FF 200 CUP
Doubt we will get there for 4 however maybe 6 but we're coming over will be me and cousin in ours and another mate in a 182