ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 197 Fareham Sainsburys

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Spotted the LY F1 with the Cup spolier in Fareham Sainsburys tonight.

I know theres 2 about, one with and one without the spoiler, so who was it?

i was in the wifes mazda, not the clio tho.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Saw the one with the cup spoiler yesterday pretty sure it's a hot blonde that drives it if I remember correctly!

LY Clio R27
We both have spoilers now! Tomsf1 has the yellow spoiler and mines wraped In carbon firbe effect stuff :). Would have been him
You saw yesterday! :) xx

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We both have spoilers now! Tomsf1 has the yellow spoiler and mines wraped In carbon firbe effect stuff :). Would have been him
You saw yesterday! :) xx

It was you I spotted last week I'm sure, you and another girl in the passenger seat?

LY Clio R27
Yeah but my spoilers black so I've made it easier for you! Lol. Yeah that was me in kfc haha & yeah that was probably me :) I'm never usually by myself lol xx

Clio R27 F1 LY
Why would we make it easy!! It's a challenge for you guys to learn are number plates lol ;) and shock u wer at KFC Georgia Aka captain slim!!