ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200/197 Mendips Raceway Sunday

Renault Clio 200 Cup
Hi there
Thanks for the comment, had the car about 2 months very pleased with it although I am probably a little older than the average owner I do enjoy every moment driving it. it compares very favourably with a Lancia Delta Integrale which I owned a few years ago and have always regretted selling. I have up until this year been competing in Sprints and hillclimbs for the best part of 30 years and have been fortunate enough to drive some great cars but I would say that considering this is a standard cup from the factory it easily matches some of my competition cars that I have spent £1000's on suspension, tyres and set up a truly remarkable achievement by Renault, I would recommend it to anyone.

Caterham 270R
Hi there
Thanks for the comment, had the car about 2 months very pleased with it although I am probably a little older than the average owner I do enjoy every moment driving it. it compares very favourably with a Lancia Delta Integrale which I owned a few years ago and have always regretted selling. I have up until this year been competing in Sprints and hillclimbs for the best part of 30 years and have been fortunate enough to drive some great cars but I would say that considering this is a standard cup from the factory it easily matches some of my competition cars that I have spent £1000's on suspension, tyres and set up a truly remarkable achievement by Renault, I would recommend it to anyone.

Cool ,off topic great to see the National Hot rods back to mendips aswell quality