ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R26 Observatory restaurant Leicester

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Saw this in the car park as I walked in about 7ish
may have been staying in the premier travel inn:)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
First one I have seen around Leicester, apart from the one at I saw at Renault Leicester on friday. maight be the same one thou.
We live on the estate opposite the observatory so we normally walk across, do u live near canky?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Its

"Clio's you've spotted around. See if they're on the website"

or

You mean R27

Coming from the person that has signed up to a clio website with a peugeot???:S

Jimbo I didnt see any other meganes around but it was busy so there may have been

Clio 200 Raider
First one I have seen around Leicester, apart from the one at I saw at Renault Leicester on friday. maight be the same one thou.
We live on the estate opposite the observatory so we normally walk across, do u live near canky?

yes mate me and my partner have just bought a house in thorpe astley, so do u live there aswell?

we havent moved in our house yet as we are doing it up but should be moving in the next couple of weeks, so will be walking across there when we go observatory