ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY V6 - In France

Vee

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk2 V6 #007
Hopefully the prices here are on a slow rise. They'l never hit those heights but who knows why they demand a much higher price on the continent than here.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio V6
Some early ID Vees did come with colour coded side pods, I think Renault changed their mind after a while though.

Much better in Titanium!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the vents on LY vees colour coded as standard?

The factory selected to colour code the side pods on all i.d colour cars. RUK thought that one of the styling features had been lost after seeing one of the Lunar press cars, so decided to have the UK RHD cars from then on with silver side pods regardless of exterior colour.

Alot of the continental i.d coloured v6's have colour coded side pods, however some of the latter ones dont.

In addition to that, some owners have since painted them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  04BGFF182CLIORS
I had 2 french people wanting to come over and look at my LY182 when it was for sale, must be a sought after colour over the there!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
A guy from the south of france came over to buy my mates 106 rallye, much cheaper than buying it there!