ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ly200....stunning!!!

Porsche Boxster987S
Pisch, gree with warren..

Should've been left exclusive to the Vee - Trademark AJR-Industries 04'

HI x:approve:

ive seen the ly200 in stirling with all the options. Colour looked good as did the recaros but that front end . . . . .

much prefer the r27 and id pocket the change

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If getting a 200, should be red. With black speedlines and leather Recaro's. Done.

ST
would be my choice too if i had to buy one. Alans r27 looked superb in ultra red

Car was p**n tbh..jus the amount of fuel it liked to drink killed it for me after two years...meh..

But shooosh...don't tell the Ph1 172 drivers it drives better..
:nono:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Car was p**n tbh..jus the amount of fuel it liked to drink killed it for me after two years...meh..

But shooosh...don't tell the Ph1 172 drivers it drives better..
:nono:
I've driven a 197cup. You've no driven my car;)

ST
Not your particular but i've driven a few Ph1's...good cars but then again i'm jus here for the banter..i drive a hairdressers car now LOL

I F*CKING KNEW IT!!!!!! i seen this on the back of a lorry on the other side of the road a few weeks back im sure as i was heading back to glasgow and that was heading east on the m77. wasnt sure if it was a 197 but was sure in my head it was a 200 :D:D:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
get some snaps. arnold shark have a no bad one in pollokshaws road.

the 197 is indeed minging pants of the highest order the price is also a farce!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not your particular but i've driven a few Ph1's...good cars but then again i'm jus here for the banter..i drive a hairdressers car now LOL

Tbf mines far from standard. A 197 would be 'better' than a standard one, but I'd still have more fun in the s**t heap.

ST
Tbf mines far from standard. A 197 would be 'better' than a standard one, but I'd still have more fun in the s**t heap.

Yeah, standard vs standard the 197 is more planted etc but then again, technology and methods have moved on since Ph1...i mean even the mighty Williams dare i say it is a bit erm...'old hat' these days..

Awaits 2live etc ;)