ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 CSL Supercharged!

Mk4 .:R32
This thread has turned to an insult ollie thread really hasn't it lol

lol just remember what you mum says "no matter who kicks you out of your wheel chair and says your a freak, I still think you're special"

TeZ

Non RS : (
BBOOOOOYAKASHA OLLIZ GOTZ SUM HOT WIP YO' CHECK OUT DEM HOT RIMZ BRAP BRAPPP BRAAPAPAPAPAA , DIRTY GRILLZ

This thread has turned to an insult ollie thread really hasn't it lol

tbf fella, we're all jealous cnuts. :eek: :evil:

You have a house though :rasp:

aint that the truth bruv. ollie is takin me out in it soon anyway

'safe' son. Petrol on your then? Should have give me a shout the other week when you took the bint to Trafford Centre, could have sent her shoppin and gone for a quick blast.

'CT, dat be one of dem BM 318c-AYE's wit da 19 inch rimz n propa wicked exhaust n tingz'

'wicked ah wicked ah, jungle is massive'

LOL.

Anyways, on topic: I want a super charger :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

'CT, dat be one of dem BM 318c-AYE's wit da 19 inch rimz n propa wicked exhaust n tingz'

'wicked ah wicked ah, jungle is massive'

PMSL

Robson.

Wicked (a)
Wicked (a)
Junglist massive!

Incredible!

Well big up
All the original junglist massive
The original dancehall junglist dere
General Levy alongside the M-Beat
The world is in trouble
Ah what we tell dem murdera
It goes...

I am the (a)
Incred (a)
Incred (a)
Incredible General
Sensational wah dem call me
Incred (a)
Incred (a)
Incredible Gene...
Said it, said it like...

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
What a car, the csl is savage enough but with a super charger its insane. I love the rasp the pipe makes.

that is a proper car, fooking stunning.

Ollie - got to supercharge yours son.

If only matey.. If only :(:(

Going once Christmas is over!

Next car will be quicker off the line though ;)

i've seen the car in the flesh, its SO fast!!!

Ace! Where at?

What a car, the csl is savage enough but with a super charger its insane. I love the rasp the pipe makes.

Definately lol, nothing like driving near a crowded area in first, turns so many heads as it sounds that mad :D:cool:

Monaro VXR
Meh I still hate the M3 exhaust note. Respect them for what they can do but not a fan of them. And thats not even a CSL just a normal M3 no carbon roof unless he is a chump and had it painted.

Weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a feckin soundtrack :cool:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Teq2ZYm2fvs i prefer this ;)

Ah yes, that car is madness. There is a longer video of it on the rollers and exhaust having work done to it too iirc.

Lush, i followed a CSL the other day and it makes me want one so much more than before. That is lush though.

Do it :approve: Was he giving it some?

we got a black M3 in work atm on an 03 plate, dunno if its a csl or whatever, looks mean though

Carbon fibre roof, carbon fibre rear defuser, carbon fibre bits on the front bumper, one air intake on the right hand side of the front bumper, 19" BBS style rims are the biggest give away. Aside from the CSL badge on the back :cool: