ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Living life fast

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Definitely not as bad as that DMO cretin, but still unwatchable. The world would be a better place if the pair of them had their collars felt.

He's obviously enthusiastic but, like most YouTubers, he doesn't actually seem to know very much about cars. Some people clearly like what he's doing though, as he wouldn't get the views he does otherwise.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Isn’t this the guy who fought with DMO at Vmaxx? @Scrooge was there. Much handbag throwing.

Either way. I agree with @McGherkin
It is the very chap, DMO is the bigger weapon though. Both absolute sausages that think they’re Gs. I wasn’t there for that one unfortunately but still properly annoyed they’ve ruined the event. c***s

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
He’s no where near as bad as DMO. I actually quite like his channel as he puts some interesting builds on there.

My personal favourite was the 525d 2jz swap ‘man’.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
BIGGEST DICKHEAD ON THE PLANET.

Who drives a car at mach 1 down a round holding the steering wheel with their finger tips? Not only that can't f**king drive anyway, watch his video at Silverstone driving an M3 :ROFLMAO:

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I struggle to see the value of these youtubers, albeit some of the builds of videos I have seen on LLF have been pretty cool. But the ego of these channel owners is classless, just arrogant whoppers. Case in point, I saw this particular moron moaning about BMWFS repossessing his M4…basically the idiot was modifying a leased vehicle and posting content on the internet…idiot

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It's the fact that c**t brought out a tracksuit and sells it for £100 or something daft🤣🤣

Anyone that buys one of those needs their f**king head inspecting with a crowbar
Excuse me, what?

200.gif

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Madness! I don’t get the whole Merch thing, I mean MCM get it right and I’d 100% buy some of their stuff. But anyone who buys a f**king tracksuit should be banned from going within 100yds of a school. The last proponent of tracksuits was f**king Jim Savile for f***s sake

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
BIGGEST DICKHEAD ON THE PLANET.

Who drives a car at mach 1 down a round holding the steering wheel with their finger tips? Not only that can't f**king drive anyway, watch his video at Silverstone driving an M3 :ROFLMAO:
Don’t forget the ‘I have f**k all driving talent so I’ll just squint so it looks like I’m concentrating’

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
LLF have done a couple of videos with the chap that looks after my Evo, I certainly wouldn't let him any where near my car!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
So long as we have that c**t shouting “HAII GUYS IM SCHMMMEEEE” all other car videos are fine. Absolutely fine.

Shmee is a bit of a tool but, if you watch his interview with Jonny Smith on The Late Brake Show channel, he actually comes across pretty well. What he's doing is an act as part of his brand, while I suspect that LLF is a bellend all the time.

I really don't see what people get from these channels personally though. They don't know what they're talking about, they're just ragging about in their car or someone else's.

I'll stick to watching Carfection, Harris, Harry's Garage etc. At least they have some idea what they're talking about.

How has he not been arrested yet? Surely there's enough evidence on his Youtube channel to lock him up already. My fear is that one day it will go really wrong and at that point it will be too late.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
How has he not been arrested yet? Surely there's enough evidence on his Youtube channel to lock him up already. My fear is that one day it will go really wrong and at that point it will be too late.
I thought that too, how do they get away with doing those sort of speeds and then putting online?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
PlayStation driving mentality with a dummies guide understanding of what he is reviewing.

If YouTube didn't exist, he'd be in one of her majesty's state run hotels.

Serves zero use to society, mankind, wildlife, pondlife or space exploration and should be jettisoned by North Korea's next test.

Mates with Mr Plumbs I think as well.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
PlayStation driving mentality with a dummies guide understanding of what he is reviewing.

If YouTube didn't exist, he'd be in one of her majesty's state run hotels.

Serves zero use to society, mankind, wildlife, pondlife or space exploration and should be jettisoned by North Korea's next test.

Mates with Mr Plumbs I think as well.
I'm not mates with him

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
This guys driving bellendry is worse than those two clowns put together.

12 mins in and he very nearly has a head on with a van.

I’m sure the owner of the mini regrets being on one of his vids let alone handing him the keys.