ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 off road.

From front page of Reddit, leaning into the corners clearly didn't help the car make it round !

Last edited by a moderator:
  330i. E30 Touring.
He also didn't hit the steering wheel.

Can't see if the airbag stopped it or not from that angle.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Obviously didn't know the road, there is a bit of road near me like that in the hills, sharp bend hidden by a crest. Always accidents there as people go too fast who obviously don't know the turn is there.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lucky boy not to roll it.

Also I love how he didn't even attempt to make the corner - but then if he had he could've been side on into those rocks.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
''ow my gaaaaaawd, AAARRRGGGGHHHH''

Mug, clearly didnt know the road and just kept going straight ha

i love it

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Brilliant.

I suspect he didn't hit the airbag as the car carried on. It's when the car stops dead (into a wall/side of bus etc) and you carry on that you need the 'bag.

Either way, he stepped straight out of it. I bet he ached for a couple of days after that !! Pride will be sore for a lot longer I'd imagine...

Once again..... Brilliant.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
The wheels responsible for steering the car tend to work best when on the ground. Silly boy! classic reaction.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
why would you put the video on line though?

delete it and blame a deer

Leon Cupra 300
Ouchhh!

I'd love to see the following few minutes from the outside.. His reaction was ace.

Bet it's ripped all the sump off, subframe, suspension. the works!

Mk3 Megane 250
To be honest he wasn't even going that fast - But as said the kid being a tool and prob not knowing the road etc... Altho i think with a kid that young in an M3 don't think he'll need to worry about money

@ 18 seconds in that split second I would instictively think the road went left? Just the way the line turns up towards the brow suggests it is going to keep following the corner. IMO

Kid + M3 + Speed ...

+ Rock = LOL

Enjoy
(video removed)

BTW, sorry if a repost.

(yep, but don't worry I've merged the threads)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Idiot! What's with the driving stance?!
Lucky escape, German engineering for you, designed to go fast but also crash fast!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ouch. You'd be proper gutted.

I wonder what I look like on a spirited drive...

...hmm.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Re: Kid + M3 + Speed ...

I Lol'd! The head-in-hands was epic.