ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 off road.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Re: Kid + M3 + Speed ...

How the f**k do you manage that? What a donut. Cant remember ever managing to get my M3 to understeer like that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: Kid + M3 + Speed ...

How the f**k do you manage that? What a donut. Cant remember ever managing to get my M3 to understeer like that.

I must have missed the bit where he even attempted to turn the wheel?! :S

What a bellend. I lol'd, purely because he's a dick.

Trophy #387
Tbh, I can't even begin to imagine the horror of crashing a car like that. Poor bloke.

Shame he drives like a guy with no arms though, jesus.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at his steering inputs. STEERING IN BINARY y0!

But seriously, it's clear there was oil/diesel/fairy/toxicwaste on that road and it wasn't his fault IMHO. Also that rock just happened in front of him, if he didn't hit it he would have killed those school children. Guys a hero IMO.

An orange one
My first thought was also that he was driving like on a ps3! Who actually steers and leans in like that FLOL!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Looks like he did try to turn, but even at that speed, I'm guessing around 50-60mph, the front wheels would not be planted after a crest like that.

Unlucky.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL.

He turned into the corner alright, but as said before, for front wheels to work they kind of need to be touching the road.

Epic misjudgement, wasn't carrying too much speed for the corner, rather too much for the crest beforehand.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just been flicking through the channels and a bit of sweet 16 came on

The birthday prick said 'I got a Rolex and a brand new BMW convertible' ... It was only an M3.

Quite upsetting that the douche didn't even know what he was bought

It reminded me of this thread. Wonder how long before its in a hedge lol