ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 Saloon

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Gave the M3 her first wash of the year, astounds me that it's looks this good considering the age.

49608999042_9e8deed3b4_c.jpg
IMG_2697 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

49608998952_66d9541ffd_c.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2693 by Anthony Bunce, on Flickr

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I very very nearly messaged you about this the day before I went to see the Sierra that I ended up buying.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
All correctable though right?
It’s all original paint, original panels, never been welded etc.
It’s dog rough but it’s in the Bodyshop now so should Hopefully be a nice base to start on when I get it back. 🤞

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Not a bad thing being original, at least that way you don’t have someone else’s f**k ups to correct.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I'm really surprised you still have this @Ant1 I thought one of the cutter nonces would have snapped it up

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Looks so damn good. I remember how ridiculously fast these used to feel back in the day.

Totally! I remember the first time I had a go in one, coming home late at night, booted it onto a motorway and hit 140 with ease. Funnily enough I don't remember it feeling that fast from the drivers seat, but that was compared with fast turbo cars I'd been in. Still the fastest thing I'd had my hands on though!