ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mac book pro issue

clio 197
so i just spent £2500 on a mac book pro, had it a few weeks and now its making a really annoying noise on and off like the speaker is beeping almost...

i think something is loose.

Im taking it back to apple mk tomorrow but i just want to know will they just change my laptop or will they just take it to pieces and repair the noise, i think after spending so much on a laptop i should just be given a new one! and i dont want them taking it to bits just to cause more rattles...

i know there normally pretty good with just replacing any faulty items but would mine be replaced?

this noise is sooooo annoying after a while and i spend at least 8 - 10 hours a day on the mix of my 27" and mac book...

Citroen DS3 DSport
I imagine they will try to repair, if it's something simple then I wouldn't worry about them opening it up as nothing should be left rattling afterwards.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
if its a small and simple repair they will just fix it, if you kick off you will prob get a gift voucher or something! as its such a small fault chances of getting a whole new unit is pretty much none.