ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac mini help: changing screen resolution

Z4
Got my mac mini, and I'm running it through my 46' panasonic plasma.

The pixel dimensions aren't right, cutting the top and bottom off (the sides slightly too).

Apparently this can be changed using switchresx, but tbh its a nightmare, no idea with it really.

Can anyone help? Would anyone know what the optimum pixel dimensions for a screen like mine?

Cheers.

Polo + Micra
you sure it isn't the tv?

as i've got my pc connected to my 40" lcd and i have to put it in just scan mode rather than 16:9

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
I had this problem when i plugged mine in to a 42" sony. It was plugged in by a standard vga cable but then bought a DVi - HD cable this kinda solved it but still had a black outline about 3mm thick. Other than that i dont know maybe something on the TV

Z4
I had this problem when i plugged mine in to a 42" sony. It was plugged in by a standard vga cable but then bought a DVi - HD cable this kinda solved it but still had a black outline about 3mm thick. Other than that i dont know maybe something on the TV

It's going from a mini dvi to hdmi connection.

The tv only has preset resolutions, none of which are great!

Anyone know?