ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook help....

B

Brown.

Hi guys lol........

am posting on my new macbook.....

one question. do i need to install a antivirus ??? avast or somet ???

B

Brown.

fricken hell yeah :)....this thing is amazing..... so so fast !!!

Focus ST
The virus world revolves round PC at present. Their are viruses out there that are aimed at mac users.

I've had a mac now for about 7 years. Never bothed with any protection software. But just make sure all the options are on for the modem firewall and that your profile on the mac is private etc.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I really am contenplating getting a mac rather than PC but quite a bit of the software I use dont work n macs, i'd much prefer mac though

B

Brown.

being honest i bought it for photo processing...... 9 gig of photos appear instantly on the iphoto app......ad like to see a pc do that :)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'm sure a PC owner will be along soon to spout crap.

Congratulations on the purchase.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
well done. I converted to mac for uni, f**k knows why I ever used windows. its just the worst bit of technology ever.

Storm Grey 200
My MBP as become very slow starting up :( used to take about 14sec now Istat tells me its getting up to 70sec's bad bad times.

B

Brown.

oh god it has a light on the lid!!!!! the apple icon is lit up!!!!! am in love lol

LY 182 FF CUPPED
welcome to MAC domination......its taking over more than JIHAD.

get yourself into London and go to the Apple store on Regent street.....p**n!!!

Fiat Panda 100hp
I was in the apple store on regent street the other week while in London....quality place, its what made me buy my mac. Bought it from the bullring apple store :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i have a macbook black and will have a desktop from work soon, im currently contemplating buying a macbook air also lol...

joel you can run windows on a mac with parralells so any winblows program will work on mac.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
ive just converted, finally saved enough + bought a 2.4ghz macbook on wednesday with 2gb ram and 160gb hd for £710! gota love student discount :)

just need to learn how to use it properly now!

B

Brown.

that will be the mac book pro then with 2.4ghz ?? am gonna up grade my ram to 4g :)