ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook @ Keyboards...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello!

I want to use my mac in clamshell mode connected to a mouse and a keyboard. I've got a Magic mouse which works (obviously) but i'm struggling a bit on the keyboard front.

Apple's official keyboard is £60 from the apple store. As nice as it is, I won't use it that often to warrant that sort of money on a keyboard.

My question is - Can I get ANY bluetooth keyboard, and it will work fine?

i.e if I bought this:

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/41075...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

Would it work, or is it official apple stuff only?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Any bluetooth keyboard should work.

I use a logitech one, with the UK PC layout. You can set up an icon on the menu bar to easily switch keyboard layouts too which is handy.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What apt timing, I'm feeling a bit sensitive about using external keyboards since annihilating my work laptop with a bottle of oasis yesterday. Right now I'm sat on a 10 year old dell keyboard and a 10 year old microsoft mouse with my laptop screen so far away that I could cry.

Do they do really thin bluetooth keyboards? So I could G clamp it over my laptop keyboard and return to normal use?