ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook Pro and Wifi connecting problems

I've tried googling but to no avail..

Basically my macbook pro has been connected to the same wifi source for over a year.. But recently every time i turn it on it demands i type in the password to the wifi..

When i type in the correct password it just keeps saying incorrect password and i have to press enter at least 10 times before it will accept the password i originally typed!

Deleted all the stored wifi passwords/routers from the system to see if that would work but it hasn't!

Thanks, Harry

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I have occasionally had a similar issue. I'm a self confessed IT r****d... I just re-boot the router, switch the MBP off, and 'generally' it seems to work. Not much help, but at least you know you're not alone with the problem. :clown:

182 BG
As above first thing apple will ask you to do is a SMC and NVRAM reset - fixes a worrying amount of things!

'04 Clio 1.4 16v
Sounds as though it's a keychain problem. Turn off WiFi, clear your keychain and try to reconnect.

Resetting keychain - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1544

Edit: I should clarify, the keychain is what stores your *saved* passwords, amongst other "verification" stuff like certificates. It should be totally fine to clear it.