ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

macclesfield

182 Trophy
Orange 182 with trophy seats in..middle of macc today at about 6pm..anyone on here?

182 Trophy
I dont think so but i drive past where it lives so ill have a look when im up there tonight.

VRS
ahh ok

i know someone with an inferno 182 who lives in the conlgeton/macclesfield area thats all

its slammed on black alloys with an aftermarket exhaust and private plate

182 Trophy
hmm not sure its lowered...ill slow down when i go past....im pretty sure its not got an aftermarket exhaust though.

182 Trophy
yer a bloke is always driving it..it parks on the road..nice motor, always seems to be clean!

182 Trophy
It suddenly clicked last night who your on about....No it not laura and pauls clio.... i know them both they live in cong. He has a mk1 V now though so im sure he is happy to give laura the 182! :) The plate of the one in macc is FP05 ***

VRS
It suddenly clicked last night who your on about....No it not laura and pauls clio.... i know them both they live in cong. He has a mk1 V now though so im sure he is happy to give laura the 182! :) The plate of the one in macc is FP05 ***

didnt realise he had a vee? last time i saw him (last week i think) he had a mk3 clio which he has kitted, tinted and put a twin exhaust on

182 Trophy
We talking about the same people her lol.. Ill ring him tomorrow and ask him what hes driving these days..i know he defo got a silver mk1 V as he sent me the pic through saying look at my new toy! (Unless hes trying to wind me up lol)

VRS
he might have got one :D cool if he has :) i dont see him too much these days, i live near his parents so only see him drive by on his way there, last time i saw him he was in a mk 3 and laura was in the 182 but that could have changed

#001 172 Exclusive
hi guys
its meeeee, the one who you've all been talkin about!! lol
yes paul has still got the 182 and i have now owna mk3 clio with a body kit on!!
ginge paul aint shittin ya about the v6 he does own one!!
trust me it don't come out at all but its in a garage up stoke!!

182 Trophy
Oh her you are!!! I was on the phone to him today! hes gonna get it out andbring it to a meet with me.....Ive twisted his arm ;) You best bring your new toy too....nice exhusts by the way :cool: Mr K-tec been nice to you again he tells me :approve:

182 Trophy
yer i do..i start at 7 so im on my morning sprint at about 5 too...haha no i set off at about half 6, finish and head home usually at 445

VRS
yer i do..i start at 7 so im on my morning sprint at about 5 too...haha no i set off at about half 6, finish and head home usually at 445

i will keep an eye out for you :D although my earlies start at 6 so i will be long gone when you get there lol

182 Trophy
well i do get in for 6 also if i can be bothered rolling out of bed!! thats every blue moon!