ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mad change of equipment idea???

Ok, so this is the set up.... D60, 16-85, sb-400 and 50mm AF-S.

I am thinking of selling the D60, flash and 16-85 in exchange for D90 with 18-105.

I cant afford to keep the 16-85 if I get a D90, but can afford to keep hold of the 50 (as I can get more for the 16-85). I can save up for a better flash at a later date.

What does everyone think?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Keep the D60, I have decided to keep my D40, and have some extra cash. I'm spending the money on good lenses.

I think you're mad!

Why? That would be my main question, seems a bit pointless. I kept my first body for 2 years, and to be honest I could have kept it for another 2 quite happily. Unless you are upgrading to lens that you would never need to upgrade again (i.e. all 2.8 or faster glass) I don't really see the point.

And as you've no doubt seen, the prices are skyrocketing now, the D90 is in the process of going up by at least £80

Yeah I consider my first post void, tired and ill and not thinking straight! I think I will put money towards a nice telephoto!

lol, you just want something new and shiny.. I know that feeling :eek:

Waiting to get my MOT out the way then I want another lens..