ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mad Person in a Clio spining around youtube

Lol.

I remember seeing a video of someone doing that, they ended up hitting a barrier and tipping the car over on it's roof. Sure the video was posted on here somewhere.

Trophy #473
Nowt wrong with that, we've all been there when we were young! He didnt hurt anyone so meh.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Have to agree, no harm done, a bit of fun. He will have learned abit about how to control his car in a skid.

BG 182
Cant beat the Mc donalds trays under the rear wheels trick turns any front wheel drive car into rwd. fair play.

ITB BG 182
Cant beat the Mc donalds trays under the rear wheels trick turns any front wheel drive car into rwd. fair play.
I disagree with you on this, i found morrisons metal bread trays worked best on my 1.4 dynamique few years back.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Lol.

I remember seeing a video of someone doing that, they ended up hitting a barrier and tipping the car over on it's roof. Sure the video was posted on here somewhere.

Think I know the one you're on about, fiesta IIRC?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I don't see the probs, something i've always wanted to do actually.

Qashcow
the problem i found with morrissons steel trays is they heat up and flat spot the rear tyres to quickly. we found the tesco bread trays best, this would give a decent wear/skid ratio that we could constantly be happy with.

lol at the people canning him, its harmless fun in a car park, 50% of the people on here have blatently done it sometime in there lives. cant see the problem myself?!?!

The comments...
this is big car for dog lets walk on the roof with the double glazing men round in the morning my wife is bound to get HER BACK DOORS SMASHED IN as her cat ruined her flange. can i borrow the clio? i will need it because i want to bonk the horse down the road?

thanks xx

Wtf?!?

ph1 black 172
Good technique for learning how to control oversteer in a Clio...he's probably now very talented.

i agree with above, a good way to learn if in the snow etc..... how many people on here have problems in the last few weeks, im sure its a few....

he may be a prick but you all watched the whole you tube video( didnt you!!!!!)

yeah it aint doing the diff any good but who doesn't wheel spin the 172 in the wet anyway.

any we have all had fun at one point.....