ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

made me feel sick..(sorry for the essay lol)

hey guys, new to here but im just getting my 182 all squared away before i start modding.
i have a 05 182 with just under 30,000 miles.. i know it is due its full service at 36k but with it being 5 years old i want to do both belts now aswell as a minor service with it being the winter. i also have two smashed fogs due to ba****d stones lol.
due to where i live and my job i can only use my local renalult dealer and was wondering if what ive been quoted is near enough right or am i getting mugged off. i know using renault is going to be expensive anyway.

prices are including VAT and labour,

minor service £168
CAM and AUX belt kits £619
two foglights (bulbs and lenses) £160

this is mega pricey so thanks for the time to read guys and just want opinions so im not mugged off lol.. cheers peeps stay safe!

Da

Less
Minor service sounds ok, the CAM and AUX service sounds WAY too cheap. I was quoted double that when I enquired.

Fogs can be had on here for £30 ish secondhand, I'd go down that route personally.

happy days mate cheers for that... i originally wanted just the aux doing but they said as it was 5 years old and apparently changing all the blelts is included in changing the timing belt kit :S i have never herd of this before lol. but im a lil strapped for cash now so ill just see what they stamp in my book lol.. cheers tho m8.