ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mag pics?? features??

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
Has anyone on here had pictures of there cars in magazines?? maybe even a full feature?? if so can u post details and if possible pictures here

thanks

i think blackclio has.
01.jpg

320d
I'd say that most people on here are generally prefer 'go' to 'show'

There cars however nice tend to look subtle, there for the vast majority of people don't even spot the changes over a factory car

The only one i can think of is blackclio's 1.2

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
i know yeh but i was just wondering thats all. it doesnt have to be max power stylee mags just car mags in general maybe at a show or something

victim_of_society_15 said:
there was a nice 16v in fast car ages ago. naples red with 19's!!!!and lowered 40mm front and -55mm rear!!!!

phantome46 has a pink 16v with 19's on it, it has pug headlights, that cars been in a few mags.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Would this happen to be the red one you were talking about?

Attachments

• cliomeet10.jpg
    cliomeet10.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 108
  2004 Clio 1.2 16v
yep ma car has been in fast and modified and fast car ill try get some pics up for ya.....pics are the ones i took of the guy taking photos of the car some came out ace!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Skieke??!! was in Fast and modified, had a cliosport sticker on show too.

Close, I think its Shekie, with his dimma clio and loads of other stuff!

jbcup- use somewhere like photobucket to host the pics and then copy and paste the url between

williams 2 turbo
mine has been in performance gti, 8 page feature or so, been in revs, couple of pics in max,, fast car as well i think, dunno what else, lost track. have emailed pics to you victim.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
EvilJohn said:
Close, I think its Shekie, with his dimma clio and loads of other stuff!

jbcup- use somewhere like photobucket to host the pics and then copy and paste the url between

Thats the ticket.

i've had me 1.6si in In-Car magazine way back, n will be in Fast Car in the next few months, also will be featured in the trade mag Car Audio Retailer in the Feb 2006 issue (ready for the 2006 show in Coventry)

The burgundy one in the thumbnail pic is Diamond Geezers motor, its a valver with a 5 gtt lump under the bonnet pushing quite a few bhp (I think its about 200 or so)

I do know the naples red one on 19's that people are talking about, I seem to remember it had the reg B19 UNS (big un's)

Obvoiusly Phantome46's car is neither of them, but it has 19's & its been in a few mags.
(all of the cars i'm on about are valvers)

2002 Clio Dynamic
What about the guy from Edinburgh that had a cover on Fast and Modified with his flippy mrk1 and big CS sticker on the back window?

Canny dig out the issue to find out his name!

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
cat171 said:
I do know the naples red one on 19's that people are talking about, I seem to remember it had the reg B19 UNS (big un's)

dunno cudnt see plate on one im thinkin of but it did have a cs sticker in the side window

Vee dub
Yeah as Freebone said, mine has been in Max Power.

Not keen on the mag, but a cool little article on hot hatches for a good price.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
WeeGad said:
What about the guy from Edinburgh that had a cover on Fast and Modified with his flippy mrk1 and big CS sticker on the back window?

Canny dig out the issue to find out his name!

Yeah thats Shekie, I have that copy somewhere too!