ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MagicMan Doing Something Very Naughty!!

Nimbus 197
lol noo.. he was actually in the renault garage.. looking at a 200cup..not sure if he brought it thooo.. i was in renault at the same time.. being naughty aswell!!

Nimbus 197
+1 exactly why i dont take mine their!!! they charged me 700quid first service.. just comming up for first MOT.. deffently not takin it their x

Nimbus 197
£700 first service?

Did you actually ask them to put it in your bum?

Nope i paid it.. n the second one they tried to make me go their good deals n stuff.. i told them how much my first one was n sed the second should be free.. so i had a right rowl with them and i told them exactly what i thought x

Nimbus 197
Me.......

Good to she you Sheeptte...:) x.x.x.x

Did a deal but totally down graded. I'm getting old now and don't need the power...... Will miss the 197 though.....:(

what did you get in the end then? X their is no way you down graded x

Meg 250/E36 Touring
^^ What colour did you go for?

I actually like them with the bodykit:eek:

You'll LOL @ the gearchange 'for economy' light when you get it!

Clio RS 200
^^ What colour did you go for?

I actually like them with the bodykit:eek:

You'll LOL @ the gearchange 'for economy' light when you get it!

White.... Yes power down but looks really nice and practical at the mo....god i'm old.......:)

Bumder With A Buffer
That gear change light was a f**king b*****d when I had one on the 48 hour test drive program! It was coming on about 2.5K!!

Nice little motors though :)