ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

magnex exhaust

just found a magnex cat back system for £298 incl vat. is this a good price or is there somewhere cheaper.

please help

cheers paul

ps car is a mk2 172

E36 323i coupe

I know a place where you can get it for £320 fitted. And they are now offering a 10% discount to Cliosport members - so £288 fitted!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Yeah dont forget fitting, and your cliosport discount. Was gonna suggest giving carnoisseur a try as they tend to be good with our discount but you obviously want fitting too.

£315 incl delivery on this site, cant believe theyre going to charge delivery! after spending that kind of money on an exhaust!

BUY A DEVIL!!! Cant beat the sound!

R

rich[182]

well lane turbo centre, batley, west yorkshire will supply & fit for £330 inc vat

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Jon1978 on 19 February 2004

Bush in Hull
148-154 Stoneferry Road
Hull
HU8 8DE

01482 322566
This place has just accpeted a laison with Cliosport, and will charge £320 INCLUDING FITTING, minus a 10% discount fot Cliosport members.