ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex

Just found out my CAT is F*cked!! Anyone know if I buy a full system from Magnex if this includes the CAT or will i have to fork out for this seperatly??

Clio 200 FF

The magnex full system is upto cat (backbox and centre pipe) but you can buy a Janspeed cat replacement pipe (as well as Janspeed full system)

most full systems are cat-back, meaning you either have to buy a new cat or a cat replacement pipe

..............but on a car that new you will need a working cat to pass the MOT......

isnt the cat covered by warranty?? stupid question i know as it depends how the car is driven etc as to how it lasts but it does seem a bit young to have failed all ready..........

Chuckie

Clio 200 FF

Cerb - http://www.larkspeed.co.ukwww.larkspeed.co.uk and roadrunner in Nottingham (advertise in maxy power) sell Janspeed systems - full system cat back - mild steel-£200, stainless steel-£300, cat replacement pipe-£70