ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Main head light bulbs

Clio sport 182
Hi, is it unusual for both main headlight bulbs to suddenly stop working? All side lights/indicators & full beam work.. would it be both bulbs gone or maybe a fuse? It’s on a 197.

Clio sport 182
Any chance that one of them was already gone?
I thought that, but I’m abit weird & use the night lights timer when I finish work so I can see when I get out the car & both were working day before. Maybe it’s just a coinsidence. Il get some new bulbs & check.

I thought that, but I’m abit weird & use the night lights timer when I finish work so I can see when I get out the car & both were working day before. Maybe it’s just a coinsidence. Il get some new bulbs & check.
You should be able to take the bulbs out to check - do that first before spending money!

Clio sport 182
Yeah il have a look in the morning,althou if I have to spend,il probs go for Philips crystal vision, althou I don’t think they are road legal? I’ve heard they are a pain to take out but I have a full day to do them

Renault Clio 2015
I’d have thought it would be all front lights if a fuse/relay had gone at once? The aftermarket bulbs apparently have a poor lifespan. I’d love some proper xenon projectors as stock OEM headlights are crap these days :(

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Yeah il have a look in the morning,althou if I have to spend,il probs go for Philips crystal vision, althou I don’t think they are road legal? I’ve heard they are a pain to take out but I have a full day to do them

I have ran philips crystal visions for years great and no issues or with lifespan. Run them with a pair of led ring sidelights from Craig perfect match look great! ?