ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Making a video with windows software - Help

Shhh
Want to make a video that can be played in media player, or on a dvd player for a wedding.

What i want to put into it is pictures from our past, and where we are going in the next 3 years, can be still shots etc, just in a scrolling thing..

Anyone know of any software i can aquire.?

regards,

alias

Golf GTI 1.8T
Use windows movie maker. Really easy to use and should come ready installed under Accessories > Entertainment. If not you can download it from Microsoft I think.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Windows media maker is really good for this kind of thing. It is easy to put a song to the pictures and you can put video in to.

172 Bike: Honda VFR400
i would load all the pics in to a folder then select them for use as a custom screen saver! :p

I've made 2 or 3 very large 5-10 minute photo montages with music in movie player, it was buggy and crashed a lot but it finnally got there!