ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mallow's non sport project

Renault Clio MK2
This is mine, currently in the process of trying to make her immaculate lol. anyone know any more mods I could do? Or where I can find a cheap 182 grille? Thanks guys

739f59a5de2559a9e6e3f0d0550e10ad.jpg

56fa10af1d2dd2181215e381da8d69f4.jpg

e7e9dfce952fbc7998fdeac68220a890.jpg

Renault Clio MK2
Yeah I think I'll get one on eBay. And want to change the washers any ideas on what jet washers look better but fit the same angle? Gonna colour code it too

RB Clio 182
That looks lovely mate.

I would keep it standard looking maybe colour coded plastics and a sport grill as you mentioned, I would get standard silver diamonds tho and maybe remove the mudflaps and lower it a tad.

Renault Clio MK2
It's not very often there are any clio sport cars for breaking in Ireland lol I think I'll lower it, colour code it, get an rs grill and maybe see if I can fins the sport bumpers with a bit of luck lol thanks guys for all the help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'd lower it, get a grill, some smart black wheels, IMO red and black look sweet
Maybe a roof and spoiler wrap?

You can check my thread on here some where, I've pretty much done it all

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk