ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester Meeting: Picture Thread...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I got bored at this meet tbh. Too busy and too much moving about.

Once we moved from KK's to Asda then from Asda on again I thought I'd leave.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ah right.

The last bit was the best TBH, it's hard finding places when so many people turn up. Let alone making sure everyone stays together. I'm just glad the NW meets are so well-attended. :approve:

Agreed.

We didn't plan on Cosco kicking everyone out of their carpark and ASDA being rammed! Next logical place was Trafford Park.

Was good to see all your faces TBH. Where has Mini-Valver gone? :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I decided to head home for a pint tbh. Had been a long day anyway. I was hoping ppl wouldn't follow me as they would find it difficult to get back!

Yeah, well it wasn't your fault that JLS were about in the Trafford Centre. If it was quieter I don't think it would have been that bad.

It's just after that big vote and what not, I thought KKs was going to be a decent place to get some pics all by itself tbh.

Yeah, well it wasn't your fault that JLS were about in the Trafford Centre. If it was quieter I don't think it would have been that bad.

It's just after that big vote and what not, I thought KKs was going to be a decent place to get some pics all by itself tbh.

So.. we should of told the people at Cosco to F'uck off and stay there?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Agreed.

We didn't plan on Cosco kicking everyone out of their carpark and ASDA being rammed! Next logical place was Trafford Park.

Was good to see all your faces TBH. Where has Mini-Valver gone? :(

You were the surprise of the evening TBH. It's been too long. :dapprove:

E60 diesel powah
second one i reckon! i think future meets should be held at the "strip" so we can move from there rather everyone piling into a busy place then moving

second one i reckon! i think future meets should be held at the "strip" so we can move from there rather everyone piling into a busy place then moving

Agreed, it's pretty quiet around the "strip" and plenty of room to park, although I'm sure the sleeping truckies don't appreciate the noisy exhausts :eek: lol

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Loves that sandwich! No one got any of mine! :(

Got a quick pic as you were going past!

4064023735_c12884988c_o.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Pft, it was an industrial estate it doesn't count as street racing, we didn't even have to close the roads or use police scanners...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Manchester... The police probably would have joined in tbh, and then arrested us if they lost.

Manchester... The police probably would have joined in tbh, and then arrested us if they lost.

Funnily enough the Friday before the meet (cruise night) two lads were waiting to race and were flashing this car coming down the "strip", it was a police car. It continued down the strip pulled next to one of the lads and said "don't race to much" LOL.

Just like to add, I don't regularly attend cruise night ;)