ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

manifold and sports cat

Clio Mk1 172

Im thinking of getting a performance manifold and sports cat for my MK1 172. I already have a cat back system.

What BHP gains would i get overall with the performance manifold,sports cat and cat back system??

182 manifold is what added the 10bhp* to the 182 over the 172.

If youre doing that, dont bother with a sports cat, get an silenced decat.

*bhp/ps whatever minger

Clio Mk1 172

I kno someone who can do me a custom parformance manifold.

I guess this may give a few more BHP than the 182 manifold?

172 cup'd extreme

if you know someone who can do a custom performance manifold get a group buy on cos theirs loads on here who would want a better manifold

Suzuki SV650

The 182 manifold will require you to get an exhaust system that is matched to the manifold, as this is different on the 182 to the 172. I would say that the 182 manifold would be the best bet, unless you can get these custom ones on the cheap for us all ;)

If you are getting a de-cat, youre gonna have to get something chipped to make it of any use, mine seems to have buggered mine up a bit at the top of the rev range... Flat spot from about 5.5k to about 6.6k

Lionel Richie

the 182 manifold is pretty much the best you can get

our exhaust builers couldnt replecate one of the bends because it was so complex

good bit of kit