ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manual and remote central locking issues

Flame red 172
Had a moment today where my remote central locking would refuse to work.

Key fob led was lighting correctly when pressing the button but the doors would refuse to lock.

When sat in the car and pressing the lock button on dash, all the doors would lock fine.

When I locked the passenger side door manually with the key - only this door would lock, the drivers door and boot remained unlocked.

I've noticed recently in the last week that the solenoid for the boot lock is slightly delayed compared to the locks in the front.

Checked all fuses and everything is fine - drove around the corner to put car closer to the house and the remote central locking worked first time!

The most concerning thing is that if it happened again, I don't have a way of manually locking all the doors. Anybody have any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks, Adam

Flame red 172
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Should all the doors lock when locking the passenger door with the key?