ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Many people up early tomorrow washing their cars for RS national Meet?

Honda ATR
Looks like Ill be up for circa 6.30 tomorrow morning to get the motor washed for the RS national meet.

Any more loosers doing the same? :eek:

Fabia VRS
i should really but getting up early really isnt me

Dirty car and cracked alloy paint ftw

gave mine a quick once over today.. now parked under the coverd part of me drive just incase it rains ha..
u goin 2 this now then kingy? as i thought you said you were training in luton

RS 182 CUP
dont talk to me about wheel refurbs, been after a decent single anthracite 182 alloy for months

lets just say mines down to an EX!! gf just carnt decide if 2 go back 2 silver when get them done or black again as who ever had them done before used s**t paint

172 /megane cab
O yes up early to try sort me headlights out before the drive looking forward to the meet tho looks to be the best Clio meet I've been to yet

asd above.. the few meets iv been 2 mate hav been alright when u get talkin 2 ppl u sharp realise they love the cars just as much as u so u dont seem a geek and out of place

well if 2 days anything 2 go by and im up again at 6 il give it another quick wash and another quick coat of EGP and polish the glass