ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marangoni Linea Tyres

Has anyone got these fitted? Ive just ordered some for my two front wheels of my cup. My contis didnt last long!!:eek: Getting the pair for £135.

Any reports on these good/bad?

I had some Marangonis on my Subaru WRX as they were there when I bought the car and did not rate them. Seemed very hard compound and they never seemed to wear down. This seems to be the case with a lot of budget tyres. The falken 512s I got when I changed the wheels were a lot better.

Quote: Originally posted by natcup on 26 January 2005

Has anyone got these fitted? Ive just ordered some for my two front wheels of my cup. My contis didnt last long!!:eek: Getting the pair for £135.

i think thats quite dear, when i got my gsd3s i paid the same as that

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 26 January 2005

Where can you get them cheaper mate????? The £135 include fitting balancing etc for two tyres.

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 26 January 2005

Where can you get them cheaper mate????? The £135 include fitting balancing etc for two tyres.

no i paid £65 each for the gsds then paid a local fitter £10 to fit